Compare to UNISOM SLEEPTABS active ingredient
Drug Facts:Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid, safely fall asleep fast.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) - Purpose: Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg - Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Use: Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs.
When using this product:
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medial illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate.
^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark UNISOM SLEEP TABS