Sepiwhite MSH is a natural skin-lightening agent made of amino acids. It has excellent skin lightener and brightener suitable for all skin types and ethnicities that promotes a more uniform and radiant complexion with results in as little as seven days.
Several studies have demonstrated its skin luminosity and dark spot fading effects. When combing 1% of Sepiwhite with 5% of niacinamide, 83% of volunteers reported a more radiant complexion, 73% pigment reduction in age spots, 100% even complexion, and lighter skin tone in 8 weeks.
Sepiwhite alone, volunteers reported 24% of pigment reduction in only a few days in only 7 days.
Its skin brightening effects doubled in studies using 0.2% Sepiwhite MSH and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside.
Studies have shown Sepiwhite can work with
- Combats the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes an even and brighter skin tone
- Reduces the number and color of age spots
- Radiant complexion
- Anti-aging spots
- Skin-lightening products, such as moisturizers, lotions, and makeup
- INCI: Undecylenoyl phenylalanine
- Recommended usage: 0.2-2%
- Water is soluble at pH 7.0, otherwise insoluble in water. Soluble in alcohol and oil.
- Must be melted for use (best in the oil phase of formula at 80°C/176°F). Optimal pH 4-5 or 6.2-7 for best incorporation into formulas.
- Using a commercial lotion/cream base, it must first be melted and dissolved in some warm oil (80°C/176°F) before adding it to the bases. Otherwise, it will form lumps and will not dissolve.
Like all of our ingredients, SFwhite MSH can only be used externally at the recommended
Solubility: Water soluble at pH 7, otherwise insoluble in water. Miscible in water. Soluble in glycerin.
Products images and packaging shown above is a general representation of products. Products color may vary and packaging available may be different. Our products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. All statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is for information purposes. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.